Tuesday, November 18, 2014

So, to keep from tensing up to much on my drive home, I made a weather/season inspired song. I only have the first verse and chorus, but I think it will be a big hit this year! (Sung to the tune of Oh Christmas Tree) "Oh Wintertime Oh Wintertime You make Springs' mud seem so divine Oh Wintertime Oh Wintertime You make Springs' mud seem so divine You really blow-, and not just snow. My visibil- ity's zero. Oh Wintertime Oh Wintertime You make Springs' mud seem so divine" So, that's all I got, but not bad for creating between "oh shit"s and "where the hell did the road go???!!'s. This was my visibility (yeah, I drove AND took pictures in this shit. I am in New York. It's what we do) This is what I looked like after I got home. Fun times, fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment