Sunday, May 24, 2015

I am feeling very satisfied with the yard this year. 2 Years of hard work, and it has paid off. I love the fact that I am NOT trying to keep it all perfectly maintained. The back of the house is a lush growth of native plants(most of which would be considered weeds), and columbine seeds I have been scattering. I maintain a weed-eated path amongst the green so you can get from one end to the other, and I and keeping up in the mowing and edging (also done with the weed eater) around the rest of the house. However, along with the wilder backside, I am leaving spots of this lushness under the lilac trees, and in the cubby by the shed and laundry room. Now that the Hostas are filling out, and the ferns have leafed, It is looking down right gorgeous! So, it really DOES bring me pleasure to share with you- My Yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment