Saturday, July 11, 2015

I have been cat sitting for a friend for a friend for almost 2 weeks now. The cat is a little old lady with big attitude, and I love the britches off of her. She has been peeing on her bedding every single day since BEFORE they left (I know because of the mess I cleaned up the first day. Way more than 2 days of pee). # days ago she developed runny poo, with blood in it. So, I got to take her to the vet, and now I get to do a few days of antibiotics and other such things before they get home. Poor little thing! Thank god it is only once a day, as the trip there is 45 minutes. I finished the 2 almost done jobs on my list this week, and am taking today and tomorrow to start gather material for the sketch for the mural. I plan on getting a sketch to them next weekend. I will need to hit the hardware store to collect some paint chips. Two of the colors will be sample paints, because I need a lot for those areas. The rest will be acrylic paint from my collection. Getting excited! Haven't heard from the declutter client this week like promised, so Sunday I will email her an find out if she is okay. I want to hit her a couple days next week. I have a cat vet bill to pay. Bleh. However, since I had a busy week, I am spending today puttering around the house and working on the mural, and will do so tomorrow as well. I need me a relaxing break. I am taking one. I leave you with a recent picture of my wild garden. I left a lot of the native plants to grow along the side of the garage. The bluebells are beautiful, and the Queen Annes Lace is huge. I have 3 volunteer sunflowers that opened up yesterday and are spectacular, and I have done 2 harvests of snow peas. Yay wild thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment